Compassionate Senior Healthcare Associates
We are eager to take our business to the next level by hiring an experienced insurance agent with a proven track record of maintaining and growing customer portfolios. You’ll hone your sales skills by forging strong relationships that serve as the foundation for our firm’s prestige, and we’ll give you the support you need to reach your earning potential. Embracing a personal approach to insurance sales gives candidates a leg up in this role, which includes developing strategies for promoting all types of new insurance contracts; making changes or additions to existing ones; and collecting key client information for risk profiles used to identify insurance plans for each unique individual. If you’re up for the challenge, apply now!
- Work with policyholders to develop and deliver risk management strategies that fit their individual profiles
- Devote an unprecedented level of personal attention when implementing a range of effective sales strategies proven to maintain and grow long-term customer base
- Continue your education on evolving insurance industry protocols to adequately fulfill all policy requirements and monitor insurance claims to customers’ satisfaction
- Set meetings with new and potential clients to listen to their needs, taking into account their financial statuses and stage-of-life priorities, and present insurance plan options tailored to their individual circumstances
- Keep bookkeeping systems, sales databases, customer records, and related organizational tools current to accurately report progress to monthly and quarterly sales quotas to stakeholders
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry, insurance products risk management profiles, and related state and federal regulations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required
- Superb analytical, interpersonal communication, and customer service skills are needed to succeed in this role
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office programs
- Candidates must have an insurance license
$63,000 at plan compensation.
About Compassionate Senior Healthcare Associates
Compassionate Senior Healthcare Associates is a local Health and life insurance agency! We will give you access to the latest electronic applications and quoting tools at zero cost to you. You will have access to our office when you need it to meet with clients. We will assist you with leads, free mailing lists, and community events. We are a team of agents that have been in this industry for well over 30 years. We assist with training as well as helping you to recruit your own team when you are ready to do so. We have built a system that helps you to earn month-to-month commissions as well as long-term residuals for your future. We are building a team of agents that will be like a second family. We will know your name as well as your goals and we will help you to reach your goals. We are looking for people that want to build their own team of agents and we will help you do that. Your success is our success.