Crocker Financial Group
Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Join our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Commit to remaining educated about the various types of insurance, insurance-related protocols, and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of program requirements and ensure our customers are satisfied
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Be knowledgeable about the product
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Answer questions about the products
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Meet designated sales as by customizing marketing strategies to sell insurance products to businesses or individuals
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing events.
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved.
- This position is commission only
- Reviewing the progress and success of an event, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new events as necessary
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required; customer service experience is a plus
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
About Crocker Financial Group
Here at Crocker Financial Group, we approach our days with honesty, integrity, and respect. With a supportive attitude, our leadership team educates and trains each agent.