We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Stay abreast of any changes to rules or policies within the insurance agency to effectively amend insurance programs for existing and prospective clients
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
- Open to embracing the insurance industry and becoming educated about its relevant state and federal regulations
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required; customer service experience is a plus
$125,000+ at plan
About RVA Agency
RVA Agency helps people across the country find the life insurance and retirement solutions they need to protect their families and their futures. We have partnered with industry-leading carriers to bring our agents a portfolio of products that they can be proud to offer their clients. Our agents follow up with families that have requested assistance and work with them to create a solution that best fits their needs and budget.