Regency Insurance Group
We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to answer 50 inbound calls per day
- Have a current active insurance license
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
$14 - $16 Hourly
About Regency Insurance Group
Salary and Benefits:
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience
- Licensed with P&C license to be able to work from home.
- Ability to obtain a non-resident license for the State of FL
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- PTO available after 30 days
- Monday - Friday 9 am - 5:30 pm schedule with no weekends
Regency Insurance Group is a dream come true for the company's co-founders Kagen Cooksley and Kevin Koelemeyer. Together, they have created an insurance company that puts the focus of the business on customers. The entire Regency team seeks to help potential and existing clients enjoy the benefits of meeting their unique insurance needs. Kevin and Kagen are both graduates of Florida Gulf Coast. At Regency, our customers' experience with us is the focus of our business. We strive to earn your complete trust and confidence.