John McAfee Insurance Agency Inc
Our company’s rapid expansion makes this an exciting time to sign on as a personal lines insurance agent! We are seeking an enthusiastic problem-solver with a knack for building new business relationships while simultaneously nurturing existing ones.
Bring your strong communication skills and we’ll give you the tools you need to succeed in this sales-focused position that’s packed with growth opportunity. We offer competitive benefits and annual incentives for our valued team members. Apply today to unlock a world of potential!
- Employ creative networking and sales strategies to generate leads that convert prospective clients into new clients
- Compose tailored policy options, quotes, and educational materials to prospective and existing insurance clients
- Review insurance policies for accuracy, coverage, and limits in order to recommend modifications, as needed
- Keep accurate personal information for all sales prospects and customers within insurance company databases
- Maintain a high standard of customer service excellence when solving billing, policy change, claims, or coverage related issues
- In-depth knowledge of available insurance policies and insurance coverage offerings along with their key differentiators
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills are a must
- A high school diploma is required - a bachelor's degree or comparable insurance industry experience is a must
- Previous experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for personal lines
- Valid, state issued insurance license is mandatory: Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About John McAfee Insurance Agency Inc
Our office has been servicing the mid-peninsula area providing State Farm Insurance policies for over 3 decades. We are involved in our local community, local schools, and charities and we continually look for opportunities to serve those around us. Being a "Good Neighbor" is more than a slogan with us! We are responsible for protecting our customers so that they can recover from the unexpected. Our team is a family and we are looking to add like-minded individuals.