Farmers Insurance - Todd Bennett
Jump into the world of insurance sales by applying to join our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent! We are looking for a people person with strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate insurance programs and plans to new customers. Our ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients through a mix of networking, referrals, and marketing strategies. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time position that offers a world of advancement potential, send us your resume today!
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Maintain a portfolio of existing customers and pursue insurance sales with new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
- Must be a superb communicator able to carefully analyze complex ideas like insurance programs; experience working in customer service is beneficial
- Open to embracing the insurance industry and becoming educated about its relevant state and federal regulations
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance - Todd Bennett
As a Farmers District Manager, I have been leading a team of Agency Owners throughout Minnesota for the past 5 years. My team will partner with you in your development and success from the start. We will provide a professional office for you to work in along with personalized support as you build your agency.
Add to that the backing of a strong, national brand and you are ready to pursue unlimited professional development.
Learn more about us on our website: https://recruitment.farmers.com/district-manager-locator/mn/minnetonka/todd-bennett?SourceID=AMPALFGMAG&utm_source=GMB&utm_medium=Local