New York Life - Pittsburgh
Insurance Agent : Pittsburgh- Johnstown Office
The Insurance Agent position is a client-based role where you run your own practice, but have the support of a Fortune 73 out of 500 company.
As an Insurance Agent with New York life you will guide individuals, families, and businesses alike into the financial future they desire by utilizing our expansive insurance and financial product lines.
Training, Development, and Benefits
Our new, blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule, and in this type of role, that can make all the difference.
- In conjunction with in-office training, we’ve created a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
- Health, Vision, Dental package provided
- You can read in full about all benefits of our Financial Professional role here: https://www.nylbenefits.com/agents
- Meeting the clients
- Enterrprising mindset
- Time management
- Learning attitude
- Prior sales and/or business experience preferred but not required
- Strong desire to help others - Help your group
$40,000 + Commission
About New York Life - Pittsburgh
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our client's interests and priorities. We had over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #73 on Fortune 100 in 2020
- A leading company with many agents qualifying for MDRT 2 year after year
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 9/12/19
New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity