We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get an insurance license
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required; customer service experience is a plus
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
$70,000+ at plan
About MassMutual Pittsburgh
At MassMutual Pittsburgh, we focus every day on setting the standard for progressive leadership throughout our region. We foster an inclusive environment where everyone works together in harmony toward the common goal of serving our clients and our community.
We take great pride in the work we do with individuals, families, and businesses to provide financial services for every stage of life. Exceeding expectations is what drives us - We not only provide a vast portfolio of product offerings, we also serve and support our clients throughout the life of the relationship. We do this by building these relationships on the foundations of honesty, integrity & respect, never forgetting the importance our clients hold in the life of our Firm.
We encourage members of underrepresented groups and multi-lingual candidates, including American Sign Language, to apply.
Attractive benefits including a full medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) Savings Plan.