Farmers Insurance- Tyler Brandt Agency
Jump into the world of insurance sales by applying to join our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent! We are looking for a people person with strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate insurance programs and plans to new customers. Our ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients through a mix of networking, referrals, and marketing strategies. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time position that offers a world of advancement potential, send us your resume today!
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
- Open to embracing the insurance industry and becoming educated about its relevant state and federal regulations
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
$35,000 - $50,000
About Farmers Insurance- Tyler Brandt Agency
We are a growing agency with 10+ years of experience in the insurance industry. We take a unique educational approach to help our clients with their insurance needs.