Jeff Ellis Insurance Agency Inc
We are eager to take our business to the next level by hiring an experienced insurance agent with a proven track record of maintaining and growing customer portfolios. You’ll hone your sales skills by forging strong relationships that serve as the foundation for our firm’s prestige, and we’ll give you the support you need to reach your earning potential. Embracing a personal approach to insurance sales gives candidates a leg up in this role, which includes developing strategies for promoting all types of new insurance contracts; making changes or additions to existing ones; and collecting key client information for risk profiles used to identify insurance plans for each unique individual. If you’re up for the challenge, apply now!
$16 - $20 per hour plus commission and bonus
- Update bookkeeping systems, customer records, and sales databases to report your monthly and/or quarterly progress to goals to stakeholders
- Remain updated on insurance industry changes and protocols to fulfill all policy requirements and monitor insurance claims from start to finish
- Listen attentively to new and potential clients, evaluate their needs and their financial statuses, and propose ideal plan options for their unique circumstances and insurance needs
- Develop and deliver risk management strategies for each customer based on their risk profile
- Maintain and grow existing portfolios by developing and implementing effective and attentive sales strategies that cultivate long-term customer loyalty
- Job seekers must have an insurance license
- Excellent communication, customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills are necessary
- Some computer skills with ability to use Microsoft Office is required
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry, insurance products risk management profiles, and related state and federal regulations
- High school diploma mandatory; four-year undergraduate degree strongly preferred
$16 - $20 per hour plus commissions and bonus
About Jeff Ellis Insurance Agency Inc
Our District revolves around our vision and goals. These beliefs provide us with a unified clear understanding of our purpose to help Farmers agency owners in our District. I believe that if we adhere to our vision and meet our goals, we will be successful. Learn more about what it means to join my District and the Farmers family as an agency owner today.