New York Life Nassau-Suffolk Region
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
If you are searching for an excellent opportunity to grow your career as a life insurance agent, this job is for you! We are seeking a highly motivated, self-disciplined candidate interested in helping clients identify and reach their financial goals. Armed with our expansive suite of products and the support of our agents, you will guide individuals, families, and businesses through customized financial strategies. Apply today for a rewarding career in a stable, industry-leading company centered on doing what is right for its customers!
Training, Development & Benefits: Our training program extends beyond the virtual and physical classroom, as our agents learn best by doing. Every office has a dedicated sales-support team, consisting of our management team and in-office sales management trainers, who work with agents step-by-step to ensure they’ve honed the necessary skills to meet their goals and effectively service their clients. We carry those values throughout all efforts across the company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
Our new blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule and in this type of role that makes all the difference. Our multifaceted system includes:
- In conjunction with in-office trainings; a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
- Once established in the career, Fast Track to Management opportunities for qualified professionals
- Present an array of potential solutions using our competitive suite of products and services to help clients identify and achieve their financial goals
- Offer high quality life insurance, fixed annuities, long-term care insurance, securities, investments, and other products for insurance and retirement, education, and business planning needs
- Improve your professional skills and knowledge through the New York Life training curriculum
- Develop and employ marketing and business plans to grow your client base
- Obtain optional licenses to sell investments and other securities products concerning wealth management and advanced planning
- Leverage personal networks and contacts and engage your community to identify prospects
- Strong business acumen
- Strong values of integrity are a must
- Growth mindset and sales experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal to communicate complex skills
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About New York Life Nassau-Suffolk Region
About New York Life
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, ranking #73on the 2020Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer from the major ratings agencies such as Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). *Source: Independent Third Party Ratings Reports as of 9/12/2019. For over 66 consecutive years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.