Griffin Allstate Agency
Property - Casualty
Are you up for an exciting, rewarding, and challenging career opportunity? Then we want you to join our team as a property and casualty insurance agent! We are looking for a multifaceted professional who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment. As an insurance agent, you must be an attentive listener with strong communication skills who can identify and explain ideal insurance policies to existing and prospective clients. Apply today if you are an ambitious professional eager to launch a career with great growth opportunities!
- Commit to a continued education in property & casualty insurance protocols and coverage requirements to ensure the ideal types of insurance policies are offered to existing clients, potential clients, and new customers
- Ensure that existing, new, and prospective clients complete all appropriate forms and meet insurance policy requirements, and facilitate the insurance claims process, which may include examining the condition of physical properties to assess risks
- Employ successful sales-based marketing strategies such as prospecting, cold calling, networking, and more to identify and secure potential clients
- Track and share progress toward monthly quotas by consistently updating bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records
- Have productive meetings with new, existing, and prospective clients to listen attentively to their needs and understand their financial circumstances before recommending ideal insurance policies
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent is a must; bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- An accredited P&C insurance license is necessary for this position
- Experience with accounting and sales lead generation platforms is helpful
- Strong computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office suite required
- Excellent analytical, customer service, and communication skills are required
$35,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Griffin Allstate Agency
We are located in Matthews with an existing book of business. We are excited to grow with a new team and help serve our community.