Goodrich Financial Inc.
Jump into the world of insurance sales by applying to join our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent! We are looking for a people person with strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate insurance programs and plans to new customers. Our ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients through a mix of networking, referrals, and marketing strategies. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time or part-time position that offers a world of advancement potential, send us your resume today!
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Stay abreast of any changes to rules or policies within the insurance agency to effectively amend insurance programs for existing and prospective clients
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- There is no cold calling or door knocking. You will be connecting with potential clients who have filled out a request for life insurance online, through direct mail, or have called in to receive information
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is required
$85,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Goodrich Financial Inc.
Goodrich Financial has been helping families protect their loved ones for over 12 years. We specialize in helping new agents learn the industry quickly with hands-on training and support while at the same time giving agents a real compensation level that allows them to win.