Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required; customer service experience is a plus
- We sponsor a large portion of the licensing process.
$58,000+ at plan commission
For 12 years, Aflac has been recognized by Ethisphere magazine as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. In 2018, FORTUNE magazine recognized Aflac as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the 17th year and included Aflac on its list of Most Admired Companies for the 16th time, ranking the company number one in the life and health insurance category.
- Professional sales support from a friendly headquarters staff
- Sales coaches and mentors to help you build your business
- Collaborative culture and teamwork environment
- Competitive commissions and vested lifetime renewals
- Generous stock bonus program
- Management opportunities for qualified candidates