Hermann Sons Life
We are eager to take our business to the next level by hiring an experienced insurance agent with a proven track record of maintaining and growing customer portfolios. You’ll hone your sales skills by forging strong relationships that serve as the foundation for our firm’s prestige, and we’ll give you the support you need to reach your earning potential. Embracing a personal approach to insurance sales gives candidates a leg up in this role, which includes developing strategies for promoting all types of new insurance contracts; making changes or additions to existing ones; and collecting key client information for risk profiles used to identify insurance plans for each unique individual. If you’re up for the challenge, apply now!
- Devote an unprecedented level of personal attention when implementing a range of effective sales strategies proven to maintain and grow long-term customer base
- Spend time listening to new and potential clients, assess their priorities and finances, and determine suitable insurance plan options that successfully meet their individual insurance needs
- Stay abreast of insurance industry protocols and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of all policy requirements, and monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Work with policyholders to develop and deliver risk management strategies that fit their individual profiles
- Ensure bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records are maintained to report progress toward monthly initiatives to stakeholders
- Some computer skills with ability to use Microsoft Office is required
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven understanding of the insurance industry including insurance products, risk management and any state and federal regulations
- Excellent communication, customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills are necessary
- Experience with accounting and or sales lead software is a plus
$65,000 at plan earnings
About Hermann Sons Life
At Hermann Sons Life we strengthen our community through financial protection and service. We are a fraternal insurance company and have been in business in Texas since 1861. We are a 501 c(8) non-profit with two parts to our organization. We have our business, and we also have our living benefits. We sell Insurance (various whole life and term life policies) and annuities. We use these proceeds to fund our living benefits. These are but are not limited to boys and girls youth camps, grief camps, dance classes, our retirement home, and lastly our lodge system. Our lodges work to raise money to support donations to charities, disasters, and other great causes in their communities.