Hermann Sons Life
Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Stay abreast of any changes to rules or policies within the insurance agency to effectively amend insurance programs for existing and prospective clients
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Working knowledge of accounting and sales lead software is a plus
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to learn and understand state and federal regulations that affect insurance sales, insurance clients, and the insurance industry as a whole
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
$52,000 at plan earnings
About Hermann Sons Life
At Hermann Sons Life we strengthen our community through financial protection and service. We are a fraternal insurance company and have been in business in Texas since 1861. We are a 501 c(8) non-profit with two parts to our organization. We have our business, and we also have our living benefits. We sell Insurance (various whole life and term life policies) and annuities. We use these proceeds to fund our living benefits. These are but are not limited to boys and girls youth camps, grief camps, dance classes, our retirement home, and lastly our lodge system. Our lodges work to raise money to support donations to charities, disasters, and other great causes in their communities.