Aflac - Houston
Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Maintain a portfolio of existing customers and pursue insurance sales with new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Develop risk management strategies for each customer to ensure his or her policy needs are continuously met
- Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
- High school diploma necessary; college degree a bonus
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required; customer service experience is a plus
$40,000 - $80,000
About Aflac - Houston
We’re more than the average duck:
With Aflac, you’re joining the flock – a larger team comprised of achievement-oriented individuals just like you. Propel forward with a company that’s been an industry leader for over 60 years. Our legacy speaks for itself:
- Considered a world leader in voluntary benefit plans for employers – protecting more than 50 million people worldwide.
- World’s Most Ethical Companies list – Ethisphere magazine included Aflac on its list for the 15th consecutive year in 2021.
- World’s Most Admired Companies list – FORTUNE magazine named Aflac to the list for the 20th year in 2021.