Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency
We are seeking a motivated insurance agent with an entrepreneurial spirit to identify and convert sales leads for insurance policies while overseeing a robust portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will have served in a related insurance industry role in which he or she cultivated a pool of prospective clients through referrals, networking, cold calls, marketing initiatives, and other proactive sales strategies. If you are an enthusiastic, intuitive, and organized professional who thrives in a multifaceted role, this job is for you! We’ll provide you with the training, mentoring, and support you need to take your earning potential into your own hands. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Stay abreast of insurance industry protocols and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of all policy requirements, and monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Maintain and grow existing portfolios by developing and implementing effective and attentive sales strategies that cultivate long-term customer loyalty
- Create tailored risk management strategies directly with clients that align with their risk profiles
- Spend time listening to new and potential clients, assess their priorities and finances, and determine suitable insurance plan options that successfully meet their individual insurance needs
- Update bookkeeping systems, customer records, and sales databases to report your monthly and/or quarterly progress to goals to stakeholders
- Demonstrated comprehension of the insurance industry, insurance products, risk management profiles, and associated state and federal regulations
- Job seekers must have an insurance license
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office programs
- Some experience with accounting or sales lead software is beneficial
- High school diploma mandatory; four-year undergraduate degree strongly preferred
$70,000+ at plan
About Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency
The Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency is not a typical insurance agency. We are an "Experiential Agency" - we employ a marketing strategy that immerses customers within our product or deeply engages them. In short, we enable consumers to not just buy insurance products or services from our Agency but to actually experience our brand.
Emotional connections between each of us and our customers, who are like family, are created through memorable and unique experiences or "journeys." We protect families through flawless execution.