Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency
Are you a people person with keen listening skills, strong attention to detail, and a knack for navigating the finer details in business or financial plans? If so, we’re looking for you! We are seeking a definitive decision-maker who is eager to connect new, existing, and prospective clients with the insurance program that best meets their individual needs. Job seekers should be eager yet intuitive communicators with a demonstrated knowledge of different types of insurance policies and excellent organization skills. If you are looking for a flexible full-time position that offers growth opportunities, significant earning potential, and plenty of variety, start your application today!
- Stay abreast of insurance industry protocols and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of all policy requirements, and monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Keep bookkeeping systems, sales databases, customer records, and related organizational tools current to accurately report progress to monthly and quarterly sales quotas to stakeholders
- Maintain and grow existing portfolios by developing and implementing effective and attentive sales strategies that cultivate long-term customer loyalty
- Set meetings with new and potential clients to listen to their needs, taking into account their financial statuses and stage-of-life priorities, and present insurance plan options tailored to their individual circumstances
- Develop and deliver risk management strategies for each customer based on their risk profile
- Proven understanding of the insurance industry including insurance products, risk management and any state and federal regulations
- Job seekers must have an insurance license
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Some computer skills with ability to use Microsoft Office is required
- Experience with accounting and or sales lead software is a plus
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency
The Farmers Insurance, Andrea L. Bowles Agency is not a typical insurance agency. We are an "Experiential Agency" - we employ a marketing strategy that immerses customers within our product or deeply engages them. In short, we enable consumers to not just buy insurance products or services from our Agency but to actually experience our brand.
Emotional connections between each of us and our customers, who are like family, are created through memorable and unique experiences or "journeys." We protect families through flawless execution.