We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- High school diploma necessary; college degree a bonus
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required; customer service experience is a plus
- Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance
Farmers Insurance of Middle Tennessee is a service and team orientated agency with offices in Franklin and Columbia. Our agency serves not only Williamson and Maury Counties but all surrounding collar counties as well. We stress professional and personal development by all members of the team including company-sponsored networking and community efforts and campaigns.