New York Life Ins. Co. & NYLIFE Securities LLC
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated, self-disciplined job seeker looking for an opportunity to build a great career as a life insurance agent while helping clients achieve their financial goals. Utilizing our expansive product lines, our agents work to guide individuals, families, and businesses towards the financial strategy that is right for them. When you join our team, you will enjoy a rewarding career with a stable, industry-leading company that makes doing right by their customers its first priority.
Training, Development & Benefits: Our training program extends beyond the virtual and physical classroom, as our agents learn best by doing. Every office has a dedicated sales-support team, consisting of our management team and in-office sales management trainers, who work with agents step-by-step to ensure they’ve honed the necessary skills to meet their goals and effectively service their clients. We carry those values throughout all efforts across the company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
Our new blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule and in this type of role that makes all the difference. Our multifaceted system includes:
- In conjunction with in-office trainings; a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
- Once established in the career, Fast Track to Management opportunities for qualified professionals
- Participate in and complete the New York Life training curriculum to build your professional skills and knowledge
- Discuss financial concerns and needs with potential clients identified during the prospecting process
- Offer high quality life insurance, fixed annuities, long-term care insurance, securities, investments, and other products for insurance and retirement, education, and business planning needs
- Help clients achieve their financial goals by presenting a breadth of solutions offered by our competitive suite of products and services
- Secure optional licenses for selling securities and investments products for wealth management and advanced planning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required to effectively share complex ideas
- Solid business expertise and knowledge a must
- Must be able to engage your community and tap personal networks to identify contacts
- Sales experience preferred with a growth mindset
- Must possess uncompromising integrity
$65,000 - $95,000 at Plan per year
About New York Life Ins. Co. & NYLIFE Securities LLC
NYL is among the strongest, most respected financial companies in America. Appearing on the Fortune 100 list, NYL has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings from four major rating agencies: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). For 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence in the insurance and financial services industry.
NYL offers a comprehensive income and benefits package that includes:
- Your choice of Salary Stipend and Commission/fully Commission-based with bonuses and expense allowance
- Medical/Dental/Vision from day one
- 401k plan and Pension Plan
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Reimbursement for industry designations
Securities can only be offered by properly licensed Registered Representatives of NYL Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency.