New York Life - Fort Collins
New York Life
As an insurance agent with one of the Nation's oldest and most prestigious companies "175 Years Strong". We are seeking a motivated insurance agent with an entrepreneurial spirit to identify and convert sales leads for insurance policies while overseeing a robust portfolio of clients. If you are an enthusiastic, intuitive, and organized professional who thrives in a multifaceted role, this job is for you! We’ll provide you with the training, mentoring, and support you need to take your earning potential into your own hands. Our Insurance Agent role has allowed thousands of qualified individuals the opportunity to step into a client’s life and help them achieve their financial goals while building a great career for themselves in the process. Utilizing our expansive product lines our Agents work to guide individuals, families and businesses towards the financial strategy that is right for them. That is no easy task, but for the right person, it can be a truly rewarding career. Please send us your resume today!
- We sponsor our professionals in obtaining their Life Accident & Health Insurance License as well as the Long Term Care License/Certificate. We pay for the sitting fee as well as the state licenses.
- Spend time listening to new and potential clients, assess their priorities and finances, and determine suitable insurance plan options that successfully meet their individual insurance needs
- Implement sales strategies and tactics proven effective in maintaining and growing existing customer portfolios comprised of loyal, long-term clients
- Ensure bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records are maintained to report progress toward monthly initiatives to stakeholders
- Stay abreast of insurance industry protocols and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of all policy requirements, and monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Create tailored risk management strategies directly with clients that align with their risk profiles
- High school diploma mandatory; four-year undergraduate degree strongly preferred.
- Some computer skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office is required.
- Community Minded - Lives a life of significance and abundance while contributing to the growth and stability of their local community.
- Independent - Thrives in an environment of independence, structured largely by his or her own initiative, ambitions, and resourcefulness.
- Ambitious -Never satisfied with the status quo. Always reaching for new growth and success with the desire to constantly improve.
- Progressive - Welcome new challenges in a constantly changing environment and develop new concepts to help people to address changing insurance and financial needs.
- Superb analytical, interpersonal communication, and customer service skills are needed to succeed in this role.
- Proficiency with accounting or sales-related software is helpful.
- Must live in the state of Colorado.
$60,000 - $80,00 yearly
About New York Life - Fort Collins
About New York Life
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
- Most MDRT2 members in any Mutual company in the United States
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18