Farmers Insurance - Todd Bennett
Jump into the world of insurance sales by applying to join our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent! We are looking for a people person with strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate insurance programs and plans to new customers. Our ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients through a mix of networking, referrals, and marketing strategies. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time position that offers a world of advancement potential, send us your resume today!
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Develop risk management strategies for each customer to ensure his or her policy needs are continuously met
- Stay abreast of any changes to rules or policies within the insurance agency to effectively amend insurance programs for existing and prospective clients
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma mandatory
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required; customer service experience is a plus
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance - Todd Bennett
As a Farmers District Manager, I have been leading a team of Agency Owners throughout Minnesota for the past 5 years. My team will partner with you in your development and success from the start. We will provide a professional office for you to work in along with personalized support as you build your agency.
Add to that the backing of a strong, national brand and you are ready to pursue unlimited professional development.
Learn more about us on our website: https://recruitment.farmers.com/district-manager-locator/mn/minnetonka/todd-bennett?SourceID=AMPALFGMAG&utm_source=GMB&utm_medium=Local