Jump into the world of insurance by applying to join our growing Aflac family! We are looking for a people person with strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate insurance programs and plans to new customers. Our ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients through a mix of networking, referrals, and marketing strategies. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time position that offers a world of advancement potential, send us your resume today!
- Commit to remaining educated about the various types of insurance, insurance-related protocols, and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of program requirements and ensure our customers are satisfied
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma mandatory
- Must be a superb communicator able to carefully analyze complex ideas like insurance programs; experience working in customer service is beneficial
- Open to embracing the insurance industry and becoming educated about its relevant state and federal regulations
- Working knowledge of accounting and sales lead software is a plus
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
Aflac is the leader in supplemental insurance. We are a Fortune 500 company. Currently we provide protection to over 50 million people worldwide.