Jump into the world of insurance sales by applying to join our growing team as an entry-level insurance sales agent! We are looking for a people person with strong listening skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate insurance programs and plans to new customers. Our ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients through a mix of networking, referrals, and marketing strategies. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time position that offers a world of advancement potential, send us your resume today!
- Maintain a portfolio of existing customers and pursue insurance sales with new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Develop risk management strategies for each customer to ensure his or her policy needs are continuously met
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
- Experience using accounting or sales-related software is beneficial
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
About Farmers Insurance
Today, Farmers Insurance Group of Companies is one of the country's largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses and provides a wide range of other insurance and financial services products.
Farmers is proud to serve more than 10 million households with more than 20 million individual policies across all 50 states through the efforts of over 50,000 exclusive and independent agents and nearly 24,000 employees.