We are seeking a motivated insurance agent with an entrepreneurial spirit to identify and convert sales leads for insurance policies while overseeing a robust portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will have served in a related insurance industry role in which he or she cultivated a pool of prospective clients through referrals, networking, cold calls, marketing initiatives, and other proactive sales strategies. If you are an enthusiastic, intuitive, and organized professional who thrives in a multifaceted role, this job is for you! We’ll provide you with the training, mentoring, and support you need to take your earning potential into your own hands. Please send us your resume today!
- Set meetings with new and potential clients to listen to their needs, taking into account their financial statuses and stage-of-life priorities, and present insurance plan options tailored to their individual circumstances
- Continue your education on evolving insurance industry protocols to adequately fulfill all policy requirements and monitor insurance claims to customers’ satisfaction
- Keep bookkeeping systems, sales databases, customer records, and related organizational tools current to accurately report progress to monthly and quarterly sales quotas to stakeholders
- Develop and deliver risk management strategies for each customer based on their risk profile
- Maintain and grow existing portfolios by developing and implementing effective and attentive sales strategies that cultivate long-term customer loyalty
- Some computer skills with ability to use Microsoft Office is required
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, customer service skills, and analytical skills are required
- Insurance license required
- Proficiency with accounting or sales-related software is helpful
$40,000 plus Commission
About Trademark Mortgage
This is a HUGE opportunity for the right person. We have the customer base for a motivated person to come in and write their own paychecks. If you are willing to work, do what's required you will have success in this position.It all began in 2003, when Robyn Jones (a real estate investor) and Mark Jones (a Senior Partner at Bain & Co), had an idea that would transform the insurance industry.
The strategy was simple: put our clients at the center of our universe and build the business around those clients, providing the power of choice coupled with delivering the best service in the world. Goosehead has become one of the largest and fastest-growing agencies in the business.
Today, the company has over 1100 franchise locations.