The fundamental foundation of a New York Life Insurance Agent’s role is built client by client. The Agent is uniquely qualified with answers to help their clients achieve their financial goals and plan for the unexpected. Adding up to a rewarding career with a company that considers, doing right by their customers is simply part of who we are… “Be Good At Life.”
Backed by 175 years of experience. It is commonly known, not all service industries are the same, more to the point, not all companies are the same. Product offerings, producer support, the opportunity for advancement, personal growth, ongoing training, and broad-spectrum marketing. New York Life innovatively strides the cutting edge in client servicing, systematically paving the way for success with tested processes, actively immersed with you in achieving your desired career objectives, and more.
Step into a client’s life and help them achieve their financial goals while building a great career for yourselves in the process. Utilizing our expansive product lines our Agents work to guide individuals, families, and businesses towards the financial strategy that is right for them. That is no easy task, but for the right person, it can be a truly rewarding career with the potential for growth opportunities.
New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
What is expected of our Agents?
• Ability to understand the needs and financial concerns of clients
• Ability to educate clients on how to plan ahead for the future financially so that they are prepared for unfortunate life events/ circumstances they may encounter
• Promote customized ways for clients to achieve their long-term financial goals
• Cultivating relationships, with a view to helping every family member or individual pursue financial security
• Ability to build an insurance and financial practice through establishing professional networks and prospecting for new clients
• Providing compassion and guidance to clients when unfortunate life circumstances arise
• Having a clear focus on developing and maintaining long-term bonds with clients, resulting in trust and continuity of community over time
PLEASE NOTE: We, unfortunately, can only accept applicants who are either the US. Citizens or reside within the United States. We currently don't sponsor US H-1B visas.
As a mutual company, we are accountable only to you. That means we are fully aligned with our policy owners, not with outside investors or Wall Street. This allows us to focus on delivering lifelong value to our customers.
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our clients’ interests and priorities. New York Life has been around for over 174 years of industry success. We are a Fortune 100 company and are ranked No. 71 on the Fortune 500 list in 2019. New York Life is the Largest Mutual Insurer in the U.S4. We have been in business since 1845, and we have a long and impressive track record of helping generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals.