Jay Bullie Insurance Agency Inc
Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Develop risk management strategies for each customer to ensure his or her policy needs are continuously met
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Commit to remaining educated about the various types of insurance, insurance-related protocols, and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of program requirements and ensure our customers are satisfied
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
- Candidates must have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Working knowledge of accounting and sales lead software is a plus
- Ability to learn and understand state and federal regulations that affect insurance sales, insurance clients, and the insurance industry as a whole
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma mandatory
- Previous customer service or experience as a sales representative preferred
$45,000 - $65,000 at plan earnings
About Jay Bullie Insurance Agency Inc
Jay Bullie has been in the Insurance and financial services for over 28 years. He has mentored many team members into their own agencies. This is an excellent environment for your training and education in the insurance and financial services arena.