Cadence Real Estate Group
We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Stay abreast of any changes to rules or policies within the insurance agency to effectively amend insurance programs for existing and prospective clients
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Candidates must have some computer experience, including the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills required; customer service experience is a plus
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
- Basic understanding of sales lead or accounting software is helpful
- Open to embracing the insurance industry and becoming educated about its relevant state and federal regulations
About Cadence Real Estate Group
The company has been an innovator in real estate marketing since 1925. Our Management team knows the needs of agents in urban and metropolitan markets. We address those needs by providing powerful marketing programs along with technology-based services that are unique to the industry.