Caywood Ins and Fin SVCS, Inc
Our agency is ready to take our business to the next level by hiring an experienced insurance agent with a proven track record of maintaining and growing customer portfolios. You’ll hone your sales skills by forging strong relationships that serve as the foundation for our firm’s prestige, and we’ll give you the support you need to reach your earning potential. Embracing a personal approach to insurance sales gives candidates a leg up in this role, which includes developing strategies for promoting all types of new insurance contracts; making changes or additions to existing ones; and collecting key client information for risk profiles used to identify insurance plans for each unique individual. For those interested in future business ownership-- this position will prepare you to own and operate your own future agency. If you’re up for the challenge, apply now!
- Create tailored risk management strategies directly with clients that align with their risk profiles
- Ensure bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records are maintained to report progress toward monthly initiatives to stakeholders
- Spend time listening to new and potential clients, assess their priorities and finances, and determine suitable insurance plan options that successfully meet their individual insurance needs
- Stay abreast of insurance industry protocols and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of all policy requirements, and monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Devote an unprecedented level of personal attention when implementing a range of effective sales strategies proven to maintain and grow long-term customer base
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required
- Excellent communication, customer service, analytical, and interpersonal skills are necessary
- Basic computer skills with proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is necessary
- Proven understanding of the insurance industry including insurance products, risk management and any state and federal regulations
- Some experience with accounting or sales lead software is beneficial
$45,000 - $70,000+ at plan
About Caywood Ins and Fin SVCS, Inc
In a world that is busy and stressful, it is our aim to make insurance and financial services easy for our customers and our community. Our dynamic team has a great balance of energy, fun, and industry experience.