Compassionate Senior Healthcare Associates
We are seeking a motivated insurance agent with an entrepreneurial spirit to identify and convert sales leads for insurance policies while overseeing a robust portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will have served in a related insurance industry role in which he or she cultivated a pool of prospective clients through referrals, networking, cold calls, marketing initiatives, and other proactive sales strategies. If you are an enthusiastic, intuitive, and organized professional who thrives in a multifaceted role, this job is for you! We’ll provide you with the training, mentoring, and support you need to take your earning potential into your own hands. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Keep bookkeeping systems, sales databases, customer records, and related organizational tools current to accurately report progress to monthly and quarterly sales quotas to stakeholders
- Work with policyholders to develop and deliver risk management strategies that fit their individual profiles
- Spend time listening to new and potential clients, assess their priorities and finances, and determine suitable insurance plan options that successfully meet their individual insurance needs
- Remain updated on insurance industry changes and protocols to fulfill all policy requirements and monitor insurance claims from start to finish
- Implement sales strategies and tactics proven effective in maintaining and growing existing customer portfolios comprised of loyal, long-term clients
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry, insurance products risk management profiles, and related state and federal regulations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required
- Some computer skills with ability to use Microsoft Office is required
- Job seekers must have an insurance license
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, customer service skills, and analytical skills are required
$65,000 yearly at plan
About Compassionate Senior Healthcare Associates
Compassionate Senior Healthcare Associates is a local Health and life insurance agency! We will give you access to the latest electronic applications and quoting tools at zero cost to you. You will have access to our office when you need it to meet with clients. We will assist you with leads, free mailing lists, and community events. We are a team of agents that have been in this industry for well over 30 years. We assist with training as well as helping you to recruit your own team when you are ready to do so. We have built a system that helps you to earn month-to-month commissions as well as long-term residuals for your future. We are building a team of agents that will be like a second family. We will know your name as well as your goals and we will help you to reach your goals. We are looking for people that want to build their own team of agents and we will help you do that. Your success is our success.