Wesley Greene Insurance
Are you a motivated people person looking for the chance to break into a new industry? If the answer is “yes”, we are looking for you! Jump-start your career by joining our growing team as an entry-level insurance agent. Candidates with strong interpersonal communication skills will hit the ground running to facilitate insurance sales among new and prospective clients. Job seekers must have strong organization skills, attention to detail, and an enthusiastic approach to customer service. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to become a top-notch insurance sales representative please apply today!
- Conduct meetings with new and potential clients and carefully listen to their individual circumstances in order to present the best insurance policies to meet their needs
- Keep an accurate log of sales databases, client reports, bookkeeping records, and more to share progress toward goals with key stakeholders
- Develop risk management strategies for each customer to ensure his or her policy needs are continuously met
- Stay abreast of any changes to rules or policies within the insurance agency to effectively amend insurance programs for existing and prospective clients
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Experience using accounting or sales-related software is beneficial
- Open to embracing the insurance industry and becoming educated about its relevant state and federal regulations
- Must be a superb communicator able to carefully analyze complex ideas like insurance programs; experience working in customer service is beneficial
15 - 17 hourly
About Wesley Greene Insurance
Fun culture, competitive pay, valuable skills, the opportunity for advancement – this is the opportunity you’ve been searching for!
The Wesley Greene Insurance team has repeatedly ranked at the top of its industry and provides an incredible opportunity to learn and grow with a top-performing entrepreneur. By joining our team, you will learn the underlying fabric involved in every industry, equipping you with the resources to own your own agency after 2-3 years of experience.
With offices all around the U.S., this is a great opportunity to learn valuable skills with an organization that you can take with you anywhere.
If you are self-motivated and business-minded, this position is for you!