Farmers Insurance - Arlington
We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for growth. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
- Collaborate with policyholders to develop insurance risk management and other profiles that specify the best policies for their evolving insurance needs
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Commit to remaining educated about the various types of insurance, insurance-related protocols, and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of program requirements and ensure our customers are satisfied
- Take ownership of ensuring there are accurate records of all necessary bookkeeping, client, and sales reports in order to track and communicate the status of assigned goals
- Implement marketing strategies including, but not limited, to cold calling and networking to connect with potential clients while simultaneously maintaining a portfolio of current clients
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is required
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Willingness to learn about the insurance industry, insurance programs, and state and federal regulations that may impact policyholders
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
$30,000 to $50,000
About Farmers Insurance - Arlington
As a resident of Texas for over 2 years, I'm proud to serve Arlington and the surrounding areas as your local Farmers® agent. At The 12- Damita King Agency, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service and ensuring each client is educated on their specific coverage options.
If you have time we invite you to stop by our office which is conveniently located before Harris and South Cooper Streets just near the Racetrack gas station. We will ensure that this process is straightforward and personalized to help you select the most comprehensive, cost-effective solution. With over 10 years of insurance industry experience, I have the knowledge and skill-set to help you better understand your coverage options--whether that be for auto, home, life, business insurance, and much more!
Give me a call at (817) 441-8500, I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have. I have over 5 years of experience as a Farmers Insurance agent. Farmers is committed to you.