Farmers Insurance District 08
We are eager to take our business to the next level by hiring an experienced insurance agent with a proven track record of maintaining and growing customer portfolios. You’ll hone your sales skills by forging strong relationships that serve as the foundation for our firm’s prestige, and we’ll give you the support you need to reach your earning potential. Embracing a personal approach to insurance sales gives candidates a leg up in this role, which includes developing strategies for promoting all types of new insurance contracts; making changes or additions to existing ones; and collecting key client information for risk profiles used to identify insurance plans for each unique individual. If you’re up for the challenge, apply now!
- Listen attentively to new and potential clients, evaluate their needs and their financial statuses, and propose ideal plan options for their unique circumstances and insurance needs
- Maintain and grow existing portfolios by developing and implementing effective and attentive sales strategies that cultivate long-term customer loyalty
- Ensure bookkeeping systems, sales databases, and customer records are maintained to report progress toward monthly initiatives to stakeholders
- Stay abreast of insurance industry protocols and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of all policy requirements, and monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Work with policyholders to develop and deliver risk management strategies that fit their individual profiles
- Superb analytical, interpersonal communication, and customer service skills are needed to succeed in this role
- Job seekers must have an insurance license
- Proficiency with accounting or sales-related software is helpful
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma required
- Some computer skills with ability to use Microsoft Office is required
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance District 08
Working at Farmers Insurance
When you go to work for a local Farmers Agent, you also get a district office with a mission to recruit, train and retain the best agents in the business. This includes Office Managers when needed. When people come to us to pursue a dream of growing their career with Farmers, our District Office Team walks with them every step of the way. With an average tenure of 20+ years, our district team is dedicated to the success of our agents and has the experience to make it happen. We provide training, mentoring, and IT support. Best of all, the services the district provides are always FREE OF CHARGE to our candidates, agents, and their staff. Join us today and see what a difference our initial investment in you can make!