Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual Insurance Company is seeking agents to excel in the multi-line insurance business. We pay based on salary plus commissions structure with bonuses for up to three years as you gain traction within the business.
Rural Mutual is looking for individuals who are hard working, are able to run a business, act independently, like to interact with and help people and is results driven. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today - please apply!
During your first 3 to 5 months you will attend 4 training classes at our home office in Madison, Wisconsin. These classes are a week long and paid training. At these classes you will learn Rural Mutual's insurance products, computer systems, and sales techniques. You will also work one on one with your district manager to learn the systems and skills needed to successfully develop your insurance business.
- Networking and working with local businesses and homeowners to develop relationships and explain the benefits of Rural Mutual's product line
- Develop and exceed production plans
- Work with clients to ensure protection plans are all encompassing and that all insurance needs are met
- Provide exceptional customer service to all people
- Outstanding relationship building and networking skills
- Grow in knowledge of products continously
- Seek training, education and knowledge and expertise from and with team members
- Licensed: You will need to be licensed or get licensed for property, casualty, life, and health insurance to be hired.
- Must be able to handle the entire sales process from prospecting to close in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be able to work with all departments of the company in a collaborative way.
$30,000-$41,000 Salary plus Commission and Bonuses
About Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual Insurance Company was founded in 1934 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Rural Mutual is the largest writer of farms in the state of Wisconsin and also provides auto, home, and business insurance in Wisconsin. It also offers health, and disability insurance; life insurance and annuities and all lines of business insurance, including business owners’, commercial packages’, workers’ compensation, business auto, commercial umbrella, and safety and loss prevention services. In addition, it offers ID theft services for homeowners, country estates, businesses and farm policy customers; and farm and agribusiness insurance, farm umbrella liability, crop hail, multi-peril crop, workers’ compensation. In 2015 & 2016 Rural Mutual was recognized as one of the Top Place To Work in Madison.