New York Life/NYLIFE Securities, LLC
The fundamental foundation of a New York Life Insurance Agent’s role is built client by client. The Agent is uniquely qualified with answers to help their clients achieve their financial goals and plan for the unexpected. Adding up to a rewarding career with a company that considers, doing right by their customers is simply part of who we are... “Be Good At Life.”
It is commonly known, not all service industries are the same, more to the point, not all companies are the same. Product offerings, producer support, opportunity for advancement, personal growth, ongoing training, and broad-spectrum marketing. New York Life innovatively strides the cutting edge in client servicing, systematically paving the way for success with tested processes, actively immersed with you in achieving your desired career objectives, and more.
Step into a client’s life and help them achieve their financial goals, while building a great career for yourselves in the process. Utilizing our expansive product lines our Agents work to guide individuals, families, and businesses towards the financial strategy that is right for them. That is no easy task, but for the right person it can be a truly rewarding career with the potential for growth opportunities.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development Assistance and Training
- Referral Program
What is expected of our Agents?
- Ability to understand the needs and financial concerns of clients.
- Ability to educate clients on how to plan ahead for the future financially so that they are prepared for unfortunate life events/ circumstances they may encounter.
- Promote customized ways for clients to achieve their long-term financial goals.
- Cultivating relationships, with a view to helping every family member or individual pursue financial security.
- Ability to build an insurance and financial practice through establishing professional networks and prospecting for new clients.
- Providing compassion and guidance to clients when unfortunate life circumstances arise.
- Having a clear focus on developing and maintaining long-term bonds with clients, resulting in trust and continuity of community over time.
Qualities we look for in our Agents:
- Sales experience preferred – enterprising mindset, no mile too far.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Desire to help families and businesses to “Be Good At Life.”
- A Strong business acumen.
- Professional business demeanor.
- Perseverance in the face of a challenges.
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks/contacts.
New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
$80,000 at plan
About New York Life/NYLIFE Securities, LLC
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today - ranking #65 on the 2017 Fortune 100 List. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the major rating agencies such as Standard & Poor's (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody's (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA).
Our extensive, agent focused resources include:
- The Professional Alliance Program, which helps you strengthen existing relationships with attorneys, accountants, and other financial professionals by being able to share commissions on client referrals that lead to sales
- Our Advanced Planning Group, Eagle Strategies for qualifying agents who are also Registered Representatives, and the Nautilus Group for qualifying agents who pay a monthly subscription fee, are three highly-skilled teams providing advanced market support
- Substantial benefits, including a defined benefit pension plan and 401k