Aflac - Houston
The Aflac Benefits Advisor works directly with businesses to deliver voluntary healthcare and other benefits for their employees. It is a key role from a well-known brand that helps businesses succeed while ensuring their employees can receive cash benefits should medical events occur.
- Generating new business through company leads, networking, referrals, and calls
- Conducting meetings with employers to help meet their needs
- Providing education, enrollment, and ongoing service for our business clients
- Minimum of 1-year sales or customer service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
About Aflac - Houston
We’re more than the average duck:
With Aflac, you’re joining the flock – a larger team comprised of achievement-oriented individuals just like you. Propel forward with a company that’s been an industry leader for over 60 years. Our legacy speaks for itself:
- Considered a world leader in voluntary benefit plans for employers – protecting more than 50 million people worldwide.
- World’s Most Ethical Companies list – Ethisphere magazine included Aflac on its list for the 15th consecutive year in 2021.
- World’s Most Admired Companies list – FORTUNE magazine named Aflac to the list for the 20th year in 2021.