LPS INSURANCE AGENCY INC.
Our mission is to create a first-class Insurance buying experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in Insurance. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are looking for an individual who adheres to the highest ethical standards possesses impeccable attention to detail, and exhibits an exceptionally professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others, and have an amiable, outgoing, and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow alongside our organization.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management, and back-office support
- Maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep agents informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers
- Continue to take the day-to-day office tasks away from the agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Manage the contract to close the process
- Work to obtain proper licensing for industry
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Must be solution-oriented and learning-based
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Be The Trusted Advisor
- Technology savvy
- Impeccable customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Must have the ability to stay calm and patient when faced with stressful situations
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$13 - $17 per hour - 40 hours Weekly after training
About LPS INSURANCE AGENCY INC.
We are a Independent Retail Commercial Insurance Agency. Serving a nationwide audience