Bickle Insurance Services, LLC
As part of our team, the Insurance Risk Advisor offers planning and advice to construction clients in our region. Your expertise in construction will be vital in supporting clients. Join a fast-growing and motivated team making a splash in a transforming industry.
- Teamwork. You advocate and support your teammates’ success and goals while fostering a positive culture.
- Sense of Purpose. You focus on forging the relationship with the client. You demonstrate and understand the problems and future challenges of the client’s enterprise. You rely on your personal drive, leadership, and relationship-building skills to build a book of business and deliver insurance solutions to your clients.
- Elite problem solver. Your problem-solving ability is only surpassed by your curiosity to understand the problem. You dig into your clients’ hurdles and develop and detailed plan to support their operations. Your commitment to providing the very best solution is why the client looks to you as their partner.
- Client Passion. You are focused on what’s right for the client. You are only committed to a win-win situation. You have a passion to educate clients on insurance trends that could strengthen their strategy. You are committed to translating risk trends impacting their business.
- At least 5 years in a Sales or Business Development role for construction
- Demonstrated success in client acquisition, cultivating and maintaining client relationships, and integrating with key partners
- Proven track record of successful pipeline development, delivery of effective sales strategies, and reputation as a client-centric sales professional
- Comprehensive working knowledge of principles and methods of selling products; services and value propositions; sales marketing strategies and tactics; technical knowledge of insurance and risk management products, services, and value propositions; pipeline management & cross-selling
- Ability to identify and leverage essential information and think in a critical and logical manner
- Ability to work in a client-centric strategic and decisive manner according to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication (written, verbal & oral) skills and interpersonal skills
$60,000 - $100,000 at plan earnings
About Bickle Insurance Services, LLC
- Comprehensive compensation includes a base salary, monthly performance incentives, and an annual bonus program
- Work-Life Cohesion. Bickle Insurance is committed to a flexible work environment with an open PTO policy and relaxed office requirements
- We offer a variety of additional programs and services to help meet the diverse needs of our employees, including 401k (for eligible employees), Life and Disability Insurance, and health benefits
- Skill development in an ever-changing industry. We are committed to growing the knowledge and power of all team members of Bickle Insurance
- We always work as a team and have active coaches to support and develop your role