Farmers Insurance Group
Have you ever dreamed of putting together your own team of top-performing insurance agents? If you’ve got what it takes to become an insurance broker on our team, we’ll make that dream a reality. You’ll have the chance to recruit, train, and develop your agents your way so they achieve maximum success. Applicants should be career-driven, natural-born leaders who know how to inspire others. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Take all necessary measures to ensure that ethical and legal compliance regulations are being followed by staff when handling insurance investigation claims
- Oversee the financial performance of the branch office to ensure we’re meeting sales targets
- Use actuary data to strategically set premiums for insurers and maximize profit for the branch and forecast risk and liability of payment of future benefits
- Review existing company policies, make recommendations for improvements and implement new policies for the branch as needed
- Find, train, and manage insurance agents and develop them into top performers to gain new clients and drive sales
- Excellent management, leadership, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- B.A. in business or finance
- Must be well-versed in the different types of insurance, insurance plans, insurance products current insurance policies, policy requirements, laws, and regulations
- Must have active insurance agent license in your state
- 5+ years of experience in a supervisory position in the insurance industry
$100,000 - $200,000 annually
About Farmers Insurance Group
We’re proud of more than 90 years of serving our customers and are excited about the future as we continue to evolve to meet their needs. Our ambition is to Be the leader in delivering peace of mind, and innovating for customers whenever and wherever they need us.