Prestige International Insurance Group, Inc.
We’re looking for a personable, enthusiastic insurance account manager to help take our agency to the next level. Our ideal candidate is a motivated team player who has the ability to stay focused in a fast-paced work environment. You will manage client communications, nurture important relationships, and keep track of policy details and documentation in a secured system. This is a critical role on our team with a strong focus on client services to foster ongoing sales and renewals. We will provide industry-specific training for the right candidate who demonstrates a dedication to excellence. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply now!
- Update policy changes on customer accounts in our book of business and inform clients about policy changes according to NAIC regulations
- Answer clients completely on policy or billing questions including explanations about their coverage or rate adjustments to ensure total understanding
- Support clients reporting claims on current policies by gathering all documentation needed to give to the adjuster to process
- Consult with clients to help process quotes and issue renewals or any updates needed to current policies
- Communicate regularly with key industry reps regarding industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers so that you are always ready to help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address new rules and policy updates
- Relevant insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is helpful but not required, training will be provided if your talents are a good match
- Follow up skill, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills are a must in this role
- Candidates should have an Associates or Bachelor’s degree, but all candidates with insurance industry experience will be considered
- Applicants must have an active insurance license in their state or be willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.)
$13 - $18 per hour DOE
About Prestige International Insurance Group, Inc.
Truck drivers have it a little bit different - they work long hours and their truck is usually their bed and home for a few days at a time. It's imperative that all truckers sign up for a solid, comprehensive plan to protect themselves and their trucks during work and rest time.
At Prestige International Insurance Group Inc., we have specialized in offering truck drivers insurance plans, specific to their line of work, for over twenty years.