We're looking for an insurance office assistant to help our busy team! You’ll answer phone calls and emails, schedule appointments, and direct inquiries to the right person to make sure we deliver the best possible client service. You’ll also keep our office organized by filing paperwork and keeping track of expenses. Applicants should have excellent organizational skills and come to work every day with a can-do, problem-solving attitude. Does this sound like a job you’ll love? If so, apply today!
- Enter current customer data into our database regularly to make sure it’s readily available
- Purchase office supplies as needed and schedule maintenance for office equipment repairs, if needed
- Perform administrative duties, such as organizing paperwork and distributing office mail, to ensure our office runs efficiently
- Schedule appointments, events, and travel arrangements for the company
- Track office expenses and perform basic bookkeeping duties
- Great written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient data entry skills
- Two years of experience in customer service work or the insurance industry is highly valued
- Possesses basic computer skills such as word-processing and the ability to using Microsoft Excel
- High school graduate or GED required, Associate’s Degree is a plus
About Country Financial
Come join a great team in a laid back family-friendly environment. Willing to train someone to grow in the industry. Looking forward to meeting with you to discuss this opportunity!