Dickson Insurance Group LLC
Our growing insurance team is in need of a positive, organized office assistant. You’ll take phone calls, respond to emails, and direct customer inquiries to the appropriate team member. Other job duties include organizing files and setting up appointments, so we can process claims quickly and provide clients with the coverage they need. This role is great for a detail-oriented problem-solver. If you have superb organizational skills and love talking to people, this could be the place for you. Start your application today!
- Keep track of office expenses and perform basic bookkeeping duties to ensure we stay within the budget
- Step in to help other departments when needed
- Schedule appointments, events, and travel arrangements for the company
- Complete administrative tasks, such as filing paperwork and distributing office mail, to help our office run smoothly
- Stock the office with supplies and call maintenance for office equipment repairs, as needed
- Great written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and problem-solving skills
- Two years of experience in customer service work or the insurance industry is highly valued
- Proficient data entry skills
- High school graduate or GED required, Associate’s Degree is a plus
- Solid computer skills, including basic word-processing and Microsoft Excel
$13 - $15 hourly
About Dickson Insurance Group LLC
We believe that providing excellent customer service and competitive auto, life and property insurance rates are as important today as they were when we started our company nearly 60 years ago.