Rural Mutual Insurance
Base Salary Plus Commission Insurance Agent
Rural Mutual Insurance Company is looking for agents to grow in the multi-line insurance business with the goal of owning their own agency. We want to hear from you today!
We pay based on salary plus commissions and bonuses for up to three years as you learn the business.
Rural Mutual is looking for someone who is hard working, can run a business, likes to interact with and help people and is results driven. If this sounds like you, please apply.
- You'll be calling on local businesses and homeowners to develop relationships and delivering the benefits of Rural Mutual's product line.
- Engage with all types of individuals with insurance needs, properly interacting with each and discovering how to best serve them.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Outstanding relationship building skills.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Gain training and education knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Licenses: you will be required to be licensed in property, casualty, life and health insurance to sell. You do not need to be licensed to apply.
- During your first 3 to 5 months you will attend 4 training classes at our home office in Madison, Wisconsin. These classes are a week long and are paid training. At these classes you will learn Rural Mutual's insurance products, computer systems and sales techniques.
- You will also work one on one with your district manager to learn the systems and skills needed to successfully develop your insurance business.
$32,000 - $46,000 + Commission and Bonuses
About Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual Insurance Company was founded in 1934 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Rural Mutual is the largest writer of farms in the state of Wisconsin and also provides auto, home, and business insurance in Wisconsin. It also offers health, and disability insurance; life insurance and annuities and all lines of business insurance, including business owners’, commercial packages’, workers’ compensation, business auto, commercial umbrella, and safety and loss prevention services. In addition, it offers ID theft services for homeowners, country estates, businesses and farm policy customers; and farm and agribusiness insurance, farm umbrella liability, crop hail, multi-peril crop, workers’ compensation. In 2015 & 2016 Rural Mutual was recognized as one of the Top Place To Work in Madison.