Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual Insurance Company, a Wisconsin based company is looking for agency professionals to excel in the multi-line insurance business.
Our compensation structure includes a base salary plus commission with bonuses for up to three years as you learn how to be successful in the insurance business.
Rural Mutual is looking for someone who is hard working, can run a business, likes to interact with and help people and is results driven. Not just a pure salesperson. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!
- Networking with local businesses and homeowners to develop relationships and deliver the benefits of Rural Mutual's product line.
- Prospect and close all lines of insurance including auto, home, life and commercial.
- Provide exceptional customer service to new and renewing customers.
- Outstanding relationship builder.
- Continue to grow in knowledge of new products.
- Train and educate team members.
- Seek training when needed.
- Fully licensed for property, casualty, life and health insurance to be hired.
- Attend 4 training classes at our home office in Madison, Wisconsin during your first 3 to 5 months. These classes are paid training.
- At these classes you will learn Rural Mutual's insurance products, computer systems and sales techniques.
- You will also work one on one with your district manager to learn the systems and skills needed to successfully develop your insurance business.
- Must be able to handle the entire sales process from prospecting to close in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be able to work with all departments of the company in a collaborative way.
$32,000 to $48,000 plus Commission and Bonuses
About Rural Mutual Insurance
Rural Mutual Insurance Company was founded in 1934 and is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Rural Mutual is the largest writer of farms in the state of Wisconsin and also provides auto, home, and business insurance in Wisconsin. It also offers health, and disability insurance; life insurance and annuities and all lines of business insurance, including business owners’, commercial packages’, workers’ compensation, business auto, commercial umbrella, and safety and loss prevention services. In addition, it offers ID theft services for homeowners, country estates, businesses and farm policy customers; and farm and agribusiness insurance, farm umbrella liability, crop hail, multi-peril crop, workers’ compensation. In 2015 & 2016 Rural Mutual was recognized as one of the Top Place To Work in Madison.