LPS INSURANCE AGENCY INC.
We are seeking a motivated Commercial Inside Sales / Account Manager to assist our growing Retail Insurance Team in Van Buren, AR! You will be one of the first points of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Agent you will prospect for and acquire internal clients on a daily basis from various inbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer / seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Principal.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect our new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of Insurance buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with Principal agent.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments to point of sale.
- Current License Holder of Property and Casualty in state of Arkansas.
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Passionate about selling and servicing the clients.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn Insurance specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- Proven leadership and motivational skills.
$40,000 potential commission earnings working our plan
About LPS INSURANCE AGENCY INC.
We are a Independent retail Commercial Insurance Agency.