We Insure Advocates
Are you seeking an exciting opportunity with an insurance company backed by a model people acknowledge and trust? Working at a local We Insure company as an insurance producer could be your answer! With 100+ agencies, numerous awards and achievements, We Insure recognized success stems from constructing and sustaining relationships with service partners, their insureds, and company owners.
We Insure is an unbiased insurance coverage solution. Our agents have access to top insurance carriers allowing them to search out the perfect fit for customers. We have the carriers and back-end support to enable our agents to focus solely on revenue-generating activities. You only spend your time selling, quoting, and binding!
As an insurance producer, you will receive excellent benefits:
-Base income plus commissions
-Training and workstation provided by We Insure
-Ability to offer a wide range of insurance products from A-rated insurance carriers
-A quality-focused service team eager to help your clients
-Hands-on training and ongoing support
Our ideal candidate is passionate about helping clients protect their community by providing individualized coverage for homeowners, auto, and business insurance. It’s a great time to join the best independent insurance solution agency. If you have a current 2-20 license, 2 years of insurance sales experience, and a willingness to coach, apply today!
- Surpass existing sales goals by gaining new leads and acquiring outside referrals
- Outline sales strategies and develop presentations for agency and clients in coordination with agents and associates
- Create and develop a series of procedures to increase prospective base for clients and remain proficient in all new business
- Execute a series of client engagement activities, including making phone calls, holding face-to-face meetings, and communicating on social media
- Coaching experience in regards to insurance sales is preferred
- The candidate must possess a current 2-20 license
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills are necessary; customer service skills are helpful
- Experience as a manager or in a supervisory role is preferred
- A high school diploma or graduate equivalent degree is required
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About We Insure Advocates
Locally-owned and operated, We Insure Advocates brings experience and trusted insurance advice to clients along the Grand Strand of South Carolina, and across the State. We pride ourselves on doing the right thing for clients and tailoring insurance packages to meet their needs.