Rural Mutual Insurance
At Rural Mutual Insurance Company, we are looking for Agents to excel in the multi-line insurance business. We offer a salary plus commissions for up to three years as you learn how to succeed in the insurance business.
Rural Mutual is looking for someone who is hard-working, can run all aspects of a business, likes to interact with and help people and is results-driven, not just a pure salesperson. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you - please apply!
- You'll be working with local businesses and homeowners to grow your book of business, developing relationships and delivering the benefits of Rural Mutual's product line.
- Work collaboratively with clients, underwriters, and all of the staff of Rural Mutual through the purchase of each policy.
- Operate functions of the office and be the leader of the team of policy producers.
- Provide exceptional customer service to everyone.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills.
- Maintain an increasing knowledge of products.
- Provide training, education, knowledge, and expertise to team members.
- You are not required to be licensed to apply for this position.
- Licenses: You will be required to be licensed in property, casualty, life, and health insurance to be hired.
- Must be able to handle the entire sales process from prospecting to close in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be able to work with all departments of the company in a collaborative way.
- You will also work one on one with your district manager to learn the systems and skills needed to successfully develop your insurance business.
- Must have a strong desire to hunt for new sales.
- 1-2 years Outside Sales is a plus.
- Willingness to listen and create custom insurance proposals for families and business owners to help protect what they value most.
- Strong desire to achieve financial success.
$35,000 - $45,000 plus Commission and Bonuses
About Rural Mutual Insurance
At Rural Mutual Insurance, we have been protecting what we value in Wisconsin since 1934. Our reputation as one of the top 50 property and casualty companies in the country was built delivering on that promise exclusively for Wisconsin farms, businesses and families. We provide Auto, Home, Life, Farm and Commercial insurance throughout the state of Wisconsin. We have a network of more than 150 Agents in 100+ locations across the state. Our Agents live and work in your communities. We understand your needs and work as hard as you do to ensure you are well-protected with coverage that is best for you. We prevent situations from becoming problems. Because we only do business in Wisconsin, we make sure that premiums paid here, stay here to keep Wisconsin strong. Since our founding, we have been headquartered in Madison.