Are you a detail-oriented, organized, and efficient business professional looking for a multifaceted role that offers both professional training and opportunities for advancement? We have the job opportunity for you! Our growing insurance company is seeking a well-rounded insurance policy processor who is eager to master all responsibilities associated with policyholders to facilitate customer satisfaction and ultimately, insurance company success. The ideal fit will have exemplary communication skills and be poised to tackle tasks ranging from customer data entry to the cancellation of insurance policies. If this description sounds like you, be sure to apply today!
- Make calls, send emails, and employ other channels in accordance with company policies to communicate with existing and prospective clients
- Review and verify personal information including names, addresses, ages, assets, and other data to ensure the accuracy of insurance company records
- Issue premiums, refunds, and adjustments on behalf of policyholders
- Work directly with the insurance agents, team members, and policyholders to modify, update, and process insurance policies
- Conduct data entry and recordkeeping to ensure accurate maintenance of client information
- Data entry, recordkeeping, insurance policy processing computer systems experience is a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Office, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other related account status computer systems needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other relevant field preferred; high school diploma mandatory
- Preferred knowledge of insurance policies, carriers, and processing protocol preferred
- Customer service experience is preferred; exemplary communication and analytical skills are a must
21 - 27 hourly
State Farm Insurance is a large group of mutual insurance companies throughout the United States with corporate headquarters in Bloomington, Illinois - we help groom you for the agent aspirant program.