Prestige International Insurance Group, Inc.
Are you a detail-oriented, organized, and efficient business professional looking for a multifaceted role that offers both professional training and opportunities for advancement? We have the job opportunity for you! Our growing insurance company is seeking a well-rounded insurance policy processor who is eager to master all responsibilities associated with policyholders to facilitate customer satisfaction and ultimately, insurance company success. The ideal fit will have exemplary communication skills and be poised to tackle tasks ranging from customer data entry to the cancellation of insurance policies. If this description sounds like you, be sure to apply today!
- Review and verify personal information including names, addresses, ages, assets, and other data to ensure the accuracy of insurance company records
- Work directly with the insurance agents, team members, and policyholders to modify, update, and process insurance policies
- Calculate and issue policyholders’ premiums, refunds, and adjustments, as needed
- Complete recordkeeping and data entry to maintain accurate client information
- Make calls, send emails, and employ other channels in accordance with company policies to communicate with existing and prospective clients
- Necessary experience using Microsoft Office, risk assessment software, CRM systems, and other programs
- High school diploma mandatory; relevant bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of insurance policies, carriers, and processing considered a plus
- Familiarity with various recordkeeping, data entry, and insurance policy processing software is preferred
- Customer service experience is beneficial; strong analytical and communications skills necessary
$15 - $25 hourly
About Prestige International Insurance Group, Inc.
Truck drivers have it a little bit different — they work long hours and their truck is usually their bed and home for a few days at a time. It’s imperative that all truckers sign up for a solid, comprehensive insurance plan to protect themselves and their trucks during work and rest time. At Prestige International Insurance Group Inc., we have specialized in offering truck drivers insurance plans, specific to their line of work, for over twenty years. We know all of the ins and outs of the trucking industry, and we can find or craft together the perfect insurance plan.