Are you a detail-oriented, organized, and efficient business professional looking for a multifaceted role that offers both professional training and opportunities for advancement? We have the job opportunity for you! Our growing insurance company is seeking a well-rounded insurance policy processor who is eager to master all responsibilities associated with policyholders to facilitate customer satisfaction and ultimately, insurance company success. The ideal fit will have exemplary communication skills and be poised to tackle tasks ranging from customer data entry to the cancellation of insurance policies. If this description sounds like you, be sure to apply today!
- Collaborate with policyholders, team members, and insurance agents to accurately modify, update, and process policies
- Fact-check personal information such as names, addresses, ages, and other data to ensure accurate recordkeeping
- Correspond with existing and prospective clients via phone and email in accordance with the company policies; documenting all details to deliver the optimal level of customer service
- Conduct data entry and recordkeeping to ensure accurate maintenance of client information
- Calculate and issue policyholders’ premiums, refunds, and adjustments, as needed
- Preferred knowledge of insurance policies, carriers, and processing protocol preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or other relevant field preferred; high school diploma mandatory
- Data entry, recordkeeping, insurance policy processing computer systems experience is a plus
- Customer service experience is beneficial; strong analytical and communications skills necessary
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and risk assessment software required
21 - 27 hourly
State Farm Insurance is a large group of mutual insurance companies throughout the United States with corporate headquarters in Bloomington, Illinois - we help groom you for the agent aspirant program.